What is Family Support Network?
Family Support Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting, educating, and informing families of children with:
- developmental disabilities
- chronic illness
- other special needs
Our services are free, and all referrals are handled with complete confidentiality.
Click here to download our brochure:
Brochure for Chatham County
Brochure for Durham, Granville, Orange and Person Counties
Brochure for Franklin, Vance and Warren Counties
Who can access our services?
- Any family member interested in services in Chatham, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Orange, Person, Vance and Warren counties in North Carolina
- Any professional needing information, including social workers, medical professionals, teachers, and Child Service Coordinators
When can we help?
- at birth or time of diagnosis
- when dealing with educational concerns
- when illness strikes
- when planning for your child’s future
- when you are concerned about other family members, like siblings or grandparents
- when dealing with day-to-day matters
- when you are new to the community or thinking of moving to the area
- when your child is transitioning into a new setting
- when you need to talk to someone who has “been there, done that”