What is Family Support Network?
Family Support Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting, educating and informing the families of children with:
- developmental disabilities
- chronic illness
- other special needs
Our services are free, and all referrals are handled with complete confidentiality.
Click Here to Download Our Brochure:
Brochure for Chatham County
Brochure for Durham, Granville, Orange and Person Counties
Brochure for Franklin, Vance and Warren Counties
Who can access our services?
- Any family member interested in services in Chatham, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Orange, Person, Vance and Warren counties in North Carolina.
- Any professional needing information, including social workers, medical professionals, teachers, and Child Service Coordinators
What do we offer?
- One-to-one matching of parents with trained support parents
- Support Groups and social gatherings
- Educational courses and workshops
- Information about specific disabilities
- Information about national, state, and local resourcesInformation Resources